ENGINEERED FOR A CHALLENGING LANDSCAPE
In the world of EGFR+ mNSCLC, few challenges have been tougher to navigate than EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations.1-9
Until RYBREVANT®—the first and only bispecific antibody built for the treatment of adult patients with locally advanced or mNSCLC with EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations, as detected by an FDA-approved test, whose disease has progressed on or after platinum-based chemotherapy.10
HEAR FROM AN EXPERT
Dr. Mark Socinski, MD, discusses RYBREVANT®, a first-of-its kind treatment option for patients with mNSCLC with EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations.
Discover how RYBREVANT®
may benefit your patients
EGFR, epidermal growth factor receptor; FDA, Food and Drug Administration; mNSCLC, metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
Register for Updates
Sign up to receive the latest news and information about RYBREVANT® by completing the registration form.
1. Bauml J, Viteri S, Minchom A, et al. Underdiagnosis of EGFR exon 20 insertion mutation variants: estimates from NGS-based real-world datasets. Presented at: the IASLC 2020 World Conference on Lung Cancer; January 28-31, 2021; Singapore.
2. Robichaux JP, Elamin YY, Tan Z, et al. Mechanisms and clinical activity of an EGFR and HER2 exon 20-selective kinase inhibitor in non-small cell lung cancer. Nat Med. 2018;24(5):638-646. doi:10.1038/s41591-018-0007-9
3. Riess JW, Gandara DR, Frampton GM, et al. Diverse EGFR exon 20 insertions and co-occurring molecular alterations identified by comprehensive genomic profiling of NSCLC. J Thorac Oncol. 2018;13(10):1560-1568. doi:10.1016/j.jtho.2018.06.019
4. FoundationOne®CDx. Technical specifications. Foundation Medicine. Accessed April 30, 2022. https://assets.ctfassets.net/w98cd481qyp0/YqqKHaqQmFeqc5ueQk48w/0a34fcdaa3a71dbe460cdcb01cebe8ad/F1CDx_Technical_Specifications_072020.pdf
5. Arcila ME, Nafa K, Chaft JE, et al. EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations in lung adenocarcinomas: prevalence, molecular heterogeneity, and clinicopathologic characteristics. Mol Cancer Ther. 2013;12(2):220-229. doi:10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-12.0620
6. Oxnard GR, Lo PC, Nishino M, et al. Natural history and molecular characteristics of lung cancers harboring EGFR exon 20 insertions. J Thorac Oncol. 2013;8(2):179-184. doi:10.1097/JTO.0b013e3182779d18
7. Naidoo J, Sima C, Rodriguez K, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor exon 20 insertions in advanced lung adenocarcinomas: clinical outcomes and response to erlotinib. Cancer. 2015;121(18):3212-3220. doi:10.1002/cncr.29493
8. Chen D, Song Z, Cheng G. Clinical efficacy of first-generation EGFR-TKIs in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer harboring EGFR exon 20 mutations. Onco Targets Ther. 2016;9:4181-4186.
9. Bazhenova L, Minchom A, Viteri S, et al. Comparative clinical outcomes for patients with advanced NSCLC harboring EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations and common EGFR mutations. Lung Cancer. 2021;162:154-161. doi:10.1016/j.lungcan.2021.10.020
10. RYBREVANT® [Prescribing Information]. Horsham, PA: Janssen Biotech, Inc.